Samstag, 23. Oktober 2010

I spent my weekend in busses and trains


Hey guys.

Horry shat, life's frantic these days.

The week went by real quick. nothing all that fancy...which means college from ~9am to 5pm and a whole lot of fuck to do afterwards, letting me arrive here at past 7pm every evening with just enough energy to make some toast, shower and enjoy 1 hour of freedom before going to sleep.

But to be honest, that's totally okay because we still have some days that indeed are relaxing if you don't have a whole lot of shit to do.
Well, now let me tell you about my weekend. Oh, and there's no college at fridays for the next 5 or so weeks which means we're talkin' about a 3 day weekend. 

Lets begin, shall we?



Friday
Midday: Alarm set zu 9am. I was going to meet with my girlfriend somewhere around midday so I figured if I take the 10am bus into the city I can manage some stuff until then.
Well, she got a lil' delayed, so I had to kill time until 4pm and I was already in the city.
What did I do? I got a piercing, I visited a goldsmith for a rather fancy idea regarding the new piercing, I got new headphones because my old ones penetrated the new piercing in a very unpleasant manner, I got myself a freakin expensive pizza in some rich-ass restaurant, then I started to walk to the bus which would take me to the train station where the two of us were supposed to meet.
Well, halfway to the bus I thought about a task we had to do for college (taking photos in general) and remembered a nice motive I saw while strolling through the streets before I even got pierced. I turned around and took the 20 minutes walk to stay there for like 30 minutes taking pretty nice pictures.
It was 2am, I still had 2 hours left and the train station was 5 bus-minutes away. Well, I drove there and went into the mall right next to it to have some cell-phone contract issues solved and boring sh*t like that to kill some time. I also nearly bought a book, but stepped out of the queue just before it was my turn because I realised that I'll never have time to get into it as the current situation is.
After visiting some other random shops and just killing time it became 4pm and we met. I guess I don't need to tell you how much I enjoyed everything from that point on because she pretty much stayed with me up until an hour ago.
Evening: The franticness was about to kick off. We had to be at a concert at 8pm.
Doesn't sound like a pretty tight schedule, right? Well, from the train station to my home it's pretty much 45 minutes, we had to get back to the train station in order to get to the concert, so make that 90 minutes. From the train station we started to the train station we had to go and then taking the subway to the place where the concert actually took place might have been another 120 minutes. And then there's always random stuff like missing a bus, a delayed train, a sudden urge to pee, a short snack somewhere inbetween. So we had no fucking time at all.
We were pretty much living in busses and trains the whole weekend... I think you'll see why I stress that so much when you've read the whole damn thing.
The concert was pretty nice though. Benyamin Nuss (http://www.benyamin-nuss.de/home/) played songs from Uematsu on a grand piano. ...who the fuck is Uematsu? Well, he composed the music for all the Final Fantasy games you prick. 
Oh, did I mention we still had to hurry to the concert hall, even though we had so much time? Oh Well.
Night: Okay, now for the best part. We knew that a roommate of mine was throwing some kind of party this evening, but HOLY FUCK. We arrived back home at 12pm (concert ended at 10pm). We opened the door. PEOPLE, NOISE, SMELL, PEEEOPLEEE, NOOOOOISE. We made 2 big leaps to the door of my room, unlocked it, got in, and locked it behind us. Fucking hell, it was just THAT loud.
At first I was pretty worried about all the noise and such but in the end we watched fight club (like, really loud to hear anything at all) and just tried to sleep. Well, after lying around and talking for something like 2 hours we noticed the music stopping and so at 5am we finally got to sleep.

9am BEEP BEEP BEEP BEPPE VBPEBPBPEB PBEPBEP


HELLO ALARM, I MISSED YOU.

Saturday
Morning/Midday: We had a meeting at 9am at the good 'ol train station, well we fucked that up.
Linh (my girlfriend, I will just keep calling her Linh from here on out.) quickly arranged it so that we could meet with our buddy at 11am instead of 9 and so we slept a bit more only to realise that we had way less time than it seemed.
Again, we hurried to the bus, drove to the train station, met Anja, got into the train. And guess what, we drove into the same city we just left 12 hours ago. We met two friends of her there while I froze my freakin' ass off (thanks shaved legs) and got led to "Bösner" by her two friends, a kinda' big shop for everything art related.
Well, we got everything we needed and headed back to the train station. We split up into...well, me/Linh & the remaining. The two of us visited KFC before we drove back into the city we came from and....holy shit, get this:
Before we actually went to KFC I was like "KFC, KFC, KFC. I need a bucket, I need a bucket, gimme a bucket, KFC, KFC, KFC.", but when we got there, we really didn't have, like, fun or anything.
The chicken was okay, the fries were kinda okay also...I guess. But the cola, holy shit. The machine they get this shit out of was kinda broken, so we didn't get a cola, no sir. You know what we got? A cola without water and carbonic acid. You know how that tastes? Like cola-sirup. Not exactly something you want to get when you're thirsty.
Well, I complained about it (Thanks to my new self-esteem because of non-smoking fuckery) and we got a new, kinda okay one. After finishing the 18 wing bucket (Me - 12, her - 6, I think) we got on a train and drove back to my city. By the way, all these train rides are ~60 minutes with following bus, subway or tram rides. I also felt fucking unhealthy eating all those wings, seems like I just can't eat this kind of fastfood anymore... well, tough luck.
Evening: We arrived back here and finally had some time for togetherness. Like, 3 hours or something before she had to get to the train station again, but it felt like multiple eternitys of joy.
At around 9pm I accompanied her to the train station and now I'm here, telling the world about the reason why I'm not joining the little sit-and-drink-and-talk nonsense in the kitchen. I'm so burned out.
But hey, at least it's not sunday already. Oh, did I tell you about all the shit I have to do for college until, like, monday? Well, I'm gonna tell you about it when it's done, so I can also show you a bit of it.
I've also got some pictures Linh and I made in the last few hours of togetherness we had today. Gonna show them to you when Linh sends 'em.

For now, this is my life.


6 Kommentare:

  1. XDD *kann nur sinnlosen Lach-Smiley schicken*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ich möchte mich kurz vorstellen:
    ich bin das geile gürteltier ö_ö die ische vom don blindo (aka evil aka jani)

    und nun das was ich eigentlich sagen wollte:
    awwwwwwwwwww linh + feliks = LÖBE!! HAHAHA (richtet sich mehr an die linh um sie zu ärgern aber ich dachte ich schreib es mal hier hin hohoho)
    linh und feliks sitzen aufm baum~ k-ü-s-s-e-n sich!
    hahaha...

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Fucking hell, wie antwortet man in Blogger den auf Kommentare, ihr guckt hier doch nie wieder rein T_T

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Also ich bin Stalker genug um auch öfters hier rein zu gucken :D

    STALKER PRIDE und so~

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Das mit der Cola.. tut einem ja fast leid, wenn man das liest :D

    AntwortenLöschen